We are currently accepting consignment by appointment only, Wednesday through Monday from 11 am to 5 pm. You can schedule your appointment below or by calling the shop. Please take a moment to read through our process and policies in preparation for your appointment.
How It Works
- Drop your items anytime from 11-4 on the day of your scheduled appointment. There is a 20-item limit for drop-off.
- Deep Lake will go through your items and pick what we think is the best fit for the shop. We will price the items we take and send you an invoice within 2 days of your drop-off date.
- We will hold onto any items we don’t take for you to collect during shop hours. If you do not come grab your go-backs within 7 days of receiving the invoice, they will be donated.
- Items are sold on consignment only. We do not buy items outright or offer cash up front for items. When items sell, consignors earn 40% in cash value or 50% in store credit of the sale price for every item sold.
- Consigned items are displayed for 60 days. If an item doesn’t sell we will reach out to you and let you know you have items to pick-up. If you do not make it in by the pick-up date mentioned in the email, we will donate your unclaimed items.
What We're Looking For
- We accept items seasonally, and are looking for clothing purchased new within the last two to three years as well as select vintage.
- We ask that items are in like-new condition, freshly laundered, free of rips and tears, stains, pet hair, and other signs of wear.
Tracking Your Items
- In addition to your invoice, we will also send you an invitation to create a consignment account, which will allow you to keep track of how things are going.
- If you need a new password, please email the shop, and we will resend the invitation.
- After the 60-day consignment period, we will pull your unsold items and notify you if you have things to pick-up. You will receive a notification in your Consignor Access portal as well as an email from the shop. Unclaimed items will be donated.
- You can use your credit in-store or collect a check anytime money is available.
- Checks can be picked up any time during shop hours, or mailed upon request.
- We donate items to Rosehaven, a local day shelter and community center serving women, children and marginalized genders who are experiencing homelessness and poverty in Portland.
- Items are subject to mark downs of no more than 50% if necessary to sell the item. This can happen any time during the consignment period, but is typically done one to two weeks prior to the expiration date.
- Deep Lake is not responsible for items lost or damaged due to theft, fire, or flood.